Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sexy Stripes!

I'm making a Different Lines scarf for John. These colors are so sexy, I can't even tell you! He's going to look even handsomer than he already does in it (if that's possible!).


It's another commute project, but it's going pretty fast. I can't wait to see it finished!

I also finished all the parts of Pacific Coast (pattern: Larch), cleaned the dye off my dpns, and picked up Breezy again. I have half a sleeve! Woohoo! I'll try to buckle down and make myself put Pacific Coast together for Friday. It needs a vinegar bath first, I think.

Head over to Tami's Amis for more WIP Wednesday posts!

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cool scarf! And a beautiful cardigan -- looking forward to seeing it all finished up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf looks great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i've been drooling over different lines... i'm jealous you're working on it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this will be marvelous! Especially for a man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!