Wednesday, January 4, 2012

:P

I have some weird New Year's blues happening. I'm trying to get into a great school routine, but it's just not happening. There's a lot of financial stuff that needs to be sorted out, but I just don't want to. I want to start a bunch of new knitting projects, but The City is bogging me down...even though I'm so close to being done. Ugh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. After all, I'll get to see all my Knit and Wine ladies. :) Until then, here's a look at my nearly-done silver sweater, which will absolutely be done by Friday!


For more WIP Wednesday posts, head over to Tami's Amis!

2 comments:

  1. I know that January blues feeling. I hope yours passes quickly.
    I can't wait to see your completed sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!