Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Humph

I made it to Hump Day. I hope you did too! This week has kind of sucked so far. I hope it turns around soon. I've been working super hard and don't have much to show for it. Knitting included. :P I'm still working on the second Elijah (you can vote on my next project until Friday, I think). He looks like an elephant now. Just needs arms, ears, and a face. Sorry, no photographic evidence. I'm not sure whether I'll have them both done by Friday, but I'll have an FO Friday post about something for sure.

Hopefully my missing LOFT yarn will have turned up by then (pretty please, mail gods!), I'll have translated 406 lines of Homer (D:), gone through the better part of a book of Latin, taught at least one engaging class, and graded all that needs grading....

Better get started! :D

For more WIP Wednesday posts, check out Tami's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!