Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nineteen of Thirty


Top: Banana Republic
Cardi: ?
Belt: Gap
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Rocket Dog

Look at that! What wonders some sunlight will do for photography! I've got a decent pose, John's got a steady hand, some composition going on....After nineteen days, I think we've finally got it! The over-exposure is my fault. Yesterday's middle-of-the-night photos required more light and I didn't change the f-stop today (that almost makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about, eh?).

As I was finishing my sweater in this outfit, I looked down and realized that I was wearing the exact same color combination that I had been iffy about from the start. Same red-purple, same light grey. I must be a color phase. I love the purple-grey combo with the brown pants. I'm storing that away for post-30 for 30 consideration.

See you tomorrow! With sunlight again, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!