Monday, February 6, 2012

One of Thirty

Here's the first outfit! I decided to start in my comfort zone (besides, I only got dressed to go to Walmart). I fear that this is as casual as I'll be able to get with the pieces I chose, but we shall see!


Sweater and shirt: Gap
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Blowfish (I searched long and hard for these! Found them on eBay!)

It's super comfortable and about as dressed up as I get for no reason at all. Hopefully, I can change that for the next thirty days (if not longer)! Also hopefully our photos will get better. John took this photo very well, I just didn't chose a very good spot to do it....

See you tomorrow (at an earlier, scheduled time. Let's say 6?)!

1 comment:

  1. yay! first day buddies!

    you look comfortable and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!