Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Twenty and Twenty-One

Sorry for the absence. Doubtless you've noticed I go quiet over the weekends. I'm lazy. That's why. Saturday, I did get dressed in 30 for 30 wear, but didn't get a picture of it and Sunday, I didn't get out of my pjs, not even to go to McDonald's (that's what the drive-thru's for!), so...yeah....

Saturday I wore my brown silky buttoned blouse (I wore it under my sweater on day Nine) over a not-yet-worn white Banana Republic t-shirt and medium blue jeans. No shoes. I didn't go anywhere. I had planned an outfit for church Sunday, but didn't go....Maybe next weekend. It involved slacks I haven't worn yet. I think the tee and slacks are the only two items I hadn't worn! Amazing!


Top: Banana Republic
Cardi: American Eagle
Jeans: Aeropostale
Shoes: Blowfish
Necklace: Gifted
Belt: Gap

I felt super cute today. I really like this shirt. I think I wore it with my dark grey cardi last time, so I thought I'd try this combo. I like it a lot! I'm always tugging at the shirt, though, because any time I bend a little bit, it falls open in a not-so-pleasing way. A heavier necklace solved the problem for another of my shirts, so I may need to find a new necklace. I could get back into accessories. I did it in high school, why not now? :)

Before I go, Jersey Shore Bunny!


We had a good laugh at his silly mohawk. :) We hope you do too! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!