Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Twenty-nine of Thirty


Top: ?
Jacket: ?
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Blowfish
Necklace: Gma

Prior to 30 for 30, I always wore this top with this jacket. In fact, I'm almost certain that when I bought them, they came together. Almost certain. I never, however, wore this combo with jeans. I like it. This is a good way to sum up the 30 for 30 challenge. I look pretty thoughtfully-dressed and like a grad student instead of a high school student. I'm much more excited about getting dressed in the morning than I used to be, too.

Unfortunately, my last outfit isn't very exciting, but it'll be here for you tomorrow. Eliza did a fancy collage for her wrap up, but I think I'll do something a little different. Her photos are much better than mine and better suited for collaging. :) I'll have to figure out something more suitable for mine. I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. dude, i love this shirt with this jacket! also, the combo + jeans = put together & comfy (my personal favorite). and look at you, accessorizing with jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know, right?! What's up with me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!