Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blogging Award!

Tecrin was super nice and gave me this kind award!


Thank you so much, Tecrin!

Now I have to tell 7 things about myself. Hmmm...

1. I watch a lot of TV. My favorite shows are reality shows like ghost hunting shows and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's shameful, but so entertaining!
2. I have a scar on my right wrist where I was burned by a crimping iron when I was tiny.
3. My guy John runs marathons, so I thought I would take up running to do 5ks with him. I have never been athletic at all, but I'm actually not doing too bad. I can run a 12 minute mile without sounding like I'm dying now after 6 weeks. :)
4. I used to be a writer in junior high, high school, and part of college. I would jot down stories or parts of stories on every piece of paper I had on hand. Then I took a creative writing course and haven't written anything since.
5. I am also an artist and received a minor in studio art, but it is so time- and space-consuming, that I haven't had the opportunity to return to it. That's why I knit so much, I think. I can be creative when, where, and as long as I have yarn and needles in my purse.
6. I said purse, but I don't carry a purse. I carry a knitting bag that happens to have my wallet in it. :) I didn't carry anything before I got the knitting bag.
7. I share a birthday with Elvis! My mom loved Elvis, so it's only fitting. :)

Now I have to nominate 15 more blogs for this award. This makes me feel quite uneasy and a little spammy, but I know it will also serve as a great list of blogs for you guys to check out, so do!

1. A Wooden Nest
2. A Friend to Knit With
3. Baby Cocktails
4. Bricoleur Knits
5. Coco Knits
6. Constantly Evolving
7. Erin
8. Hey! Jen Renee
9. ifandany
10. Juneberry
11. Knitabulous
12. Lachesis and Co.
13. Yarn Poetry and Bliss
14. Useless Beauty Designs
15. Wayfaring Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!