Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Alive!

I had a break last week and it turned into a blogging break too. Oops! I don't have any knitting to show you today(!), but I did work on reorganizing and documenting my stash. It was kind of fun but also a bit stressful. I have a few partial skeins that might not be suitable for anything, but I just can't decide! Most of my stash is odd or leftover skeins, so the projects will have to be pretty small. Who knows what it will become.

Watch it grow here!

Here are some bunnies:


Visit Tami's Amis for WIP Wednesday posts! I'll have Bridgewater for you Friday (if I can get it blocked in time)!

7 comments:

  1. I have given you a blogging award! Come check out the details at my blog: http://tecrin.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-received-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't uploaded the odd-looking skeins yet, lol.

      Delete
  3. well, most of your partial skeins go really nicely together, color wise. you could make a small striped or colorwork project, like a hat or mittens? and just hold the fingering weight double to make it a closer gauge to the dk/worsted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! I'll have to think about that!

      Delete
  4. I can't part with my odd lengths of left over yarn either. I keep thinking someday, my sock yarn remains will turn into a quilt of sorts, but I haven't quite gotten around to starting it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my friends started a domino knitting quilt with her leftover fingering weight and it got really big really fast, so beware when you do start! She says it's totally addicting.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!