Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Brainfart

I don't really know what to write about today....I have a ton of works-in-progress, but one's wet, one's black, one has an uncertain future, one I've forgotten about so it looks the same as the last time I showed it to you, and the other I haven't really started yet. So...that doesn't leave anything else, really....

I hope I have something for you Friday, but we'll see. The wet one is blocking so I know I haven't flubbed it up, not because it's done. It could be done by Friday, though. Again, we'll see.


Monday, I was going to show you this cute outfit I wore last week. I guess today works too. John said I looked like a cowgirl. I was rather happy about that for no particular reason.

It's Gap all the way down. We went shopping last week. I'm looking to pack away some of my band/silly graphic tees and replace them with simple, soft solids.

I'm also thinking about bangs. I just don't know....

For some real WIPs, head over to Tami's blog! I promise I'll show you some knitting next week. PROMISE!

9 comments:

  1. gah! you look cute! i'm loving that plaid and your excellent looking watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As soon as I had it on, I thought, "I think I've seen Eliza in this look." :)

      Delete
  2. No knitting to show? Knit faster missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm knitting like a madwoman, I swear!

      Delete
  3. Go for the bangs! Seriously do it! I had long no-bang hair for oh... 13 years, then on day decided bangs were the way to go. I love them and still marvel at how cute I think they look. You do have to have them trimmed semi-regularly though so there's one downside...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally think I will. I just don't want to have to DO them every day... :P I like rolling out of bed and being ready. :)

      Delete
  4. Love me some plaid--you look great! And I took my time cutting bangs back in--started w/ swoopy bangs & then went shorter & now they are growing back. Must say I like them quite a bit. You'll look lovely no matter what :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's only hair, so if I don't like them no biggie. But I think I will. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!