Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Thirtieth



TA-DA!

dress: ?, cardigan: Gap, jeans: Aeropostale, shoes: New Balance,  the usual.

This is as excited and awake as I can look after spending 13 hours at school with a brutal cold. I thought I'd revisit the pulled-up dress look with jeans this time. I've decided I like it in both outfits, so I will revisit it. Maybe in spring. It looks a little busy and distracting for fall/winter.

Reflecting on this 30 for 30, I think I see now that my wardrobe strengths are layering, layering, and layering. My wardrobe weaknesses are ridiculously hot weather, accessories, and shorts. I feel like I did better in this 30 for 30 than the winter one, but I can see winter and fall 30 for 30s are definitely more up my alley. It was just too hot to layer and switch it up! I still have an Idaho summer wardrobe after so many years in Iowa. I'll have to work on that.

In any case, it was really fun again and I look forward to another (after I've had some time to enjoy my wonderful closet full of fall clothing :D)! Thanks for joining me! And many thanks to Eliza for hosting!

1 comment:

  1. huzzah! all the gold stars to you for finishing! there was definitely more versatility in this remix for you! summer is always a little difficult. how to look pulled together when you feel like you're wilting? welcome, fall!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!