Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Six

Gap: top, cords; Banana Republic: cardi; Blowfish: boots; found: scarf

First day of school. I had three outfits planned for today, but thought they would be wasted on the one and only class I have on Tuesdays, so I'm saving them for the rest of the week,when I teach. This one isn't the smartest, but it definitely got the job done. I tried accessorizing, but this outfit was resistant to it. This scarf was the most agreeable solution.


I've never really worried about how visible my sleeves are beneath this cardigan. Now I kind of do, seeing photos. Does anyone else look at me in this cardi and think, "Her sleeves are visible and they aren't full-length. That's weird."? I hope not. Maybe no one cares. Who knows.

Go see Eliza and Rebecca's outfits!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone will care about the sleeves, people spend more time looking at people's faces than much else. That outfit certainly looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I don't know why it bothered me. It was comfy!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love it. I didn't even notice the sleeves at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks great and i love that scarf with the outfit!

    the sleeves thing doesn't look weird to me, but i know what you mean. i can't tell you how many times i've looked through pictures and been like 'my shirt was bunching all weird!!!! why didn't i take 10 seconds to figure that out?'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was washing my hands tonight and thought, "Damn that scarf looks good!" :D

      It's so hard to tell what looks strange in the little LED screen, right?

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!