Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fourteen and Fifteen

There are not enough hours between Thursday and Friday to do anything I want to do, but I did finish up my 15 for 15!

Blowfish: boots; Target: tights; Athleta: dress; Banana Republic: shirt; Forever 21: necklace; handmade!: legwarmers

Thursday's outfit was a minor stroke of genius. If only it hadn't been so cold! After I took this photo, I went upstairs and put leggings on over my tights. They warmed me up quite a bit. The braid was actually only one of many hair-does. It didn't know what to do and neither did I.

Gap: top, cardi, cords; Blowfish: boots; handmade!: shawl

Friday was supposed to be all about staying warm. I could have done better, but I didn't freeze to death, so that's a small win. I'm actually not sure I had't worn this outfit or something very similar to it already, but I was too lazy to look.

So there it is! I feel like this remix was much more successful than others, though the middle was a bit rough. I'm really glad I experimented with a dress and a skirt so that now I feel a bit more compelled to wear them. My heels were pretty much the only thing I didn't wear. I can't wait to do it all again! Well, I can because I miss my other clothes, but next time will be great. :) Thanks for all the encouraging comments and just for reading!

1 comment:

  1. dude, i missed my clothes so much! i've said it before, but i'm gonna say it again: you rocked this remix! i love the dress layering! you brought in a bunch more accessorizing, and it all worked and looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!