Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Fuzzies

I've been neglecting the blog. Summer is cuddling me with the sweet embrace of laziness and I just can't say no! I've had a sweater finished for two weeks except for the buttons. This week! I said that last week and the week before, though, so...I guess we'll see. :)

The other thing that's been keeping me away and contributed to the craziness of last weekend was this little guy:


This is Teddy. He might be temporary, he might be in his forever home. We haven't decided yet. We do know he is super cute! A friend of a friend found him wandering around outside on Independence Day, starving and parched. He took good care of him, but knew he couldn't keep him, so my friend called me. The vet says he's pretty healthy, just underweight. The big bunnies aren't too impressed with him, but maybe with time.

My grandma says our house is going to be a zoo in no time. John and I don't mind that idea much. :) Three super cute bunnies sure cuts into the knitting time, though!

4 comments:

  1. That is one cute tiny bunny! I don't know if I could resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?! We really can't. He's just too cute!

      Delete
  2. so fuzzy!!!

    good of you to take him in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!