Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Jumped Ahead

I got a bit ahead of myself Monday, dreaming of what to cast-on next when I've got a few too many things on my needles as it is. They are jumping off surprisingly quickly, though, so maybe I'm not too eager after all.


A dog sweater! I've never been more nervous about fit before in my life, but I think it will work out. If it doesn't, I have another skein. I need to make one more dog sweater pretty quickly. This one is in Cascade Pacific, which acts like it's going to pill up any moment. I'm not sure what I'll do the bigger sweater in. The bigger dog will actually see snow, so it needs to be warm and non-pilling. Suggestions?


I've restarted my boot socks from last month. I haven't worked on them much, so they aren't very far along yet, but now that I've gotten a sweater out of the way, they should go quickly.


I'm going to jam a couple hats and some old WIPs into this vacation week, too, then pull out all the stops next week. :) Have any Thanksgiving week knits? Something to keep you awake between the turkey and the pie?

I wish you all the best of Thanksgivings (if you celebrate this week)! I'll post an incredibly cozy sweater Friday, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

For more WIP Wednesday posts, go to Tami's Amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!