Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Long time no post! School ran on without end this semester. I can't believe how busy I was even without any exams to take or papers to write myself. Friday was the last day of finals week and of course the final I had to grade wasn't until Thursday. :P So, finally, today I have made a mad dash home before Christmas and I'm settling in for a nice, relaxing visit with my family and hopefully my friends, too, some of whom I haven't seen for years!


Plane rides, of course, mean plenty of time for my last-minute Christmas knitting. The second I saw these kits I knew I had to make them for my aunt and uncle, who have a cozy cabin in the mountains (rumor has it I'll get to share some pictures of it with you next week, hopefully complete with hot water bottle cozies). I'm sure the fire keeps them plenty warm, but these will be cute decorations or great for cuddling after a long day in the snow. I can't believe how quickly they came from Scotland and how quickly this one has taken shape, but they are rather small. The second could be done by Christmas!

I'm going to skip Wednesday's post for Christmas, of course, but I'll try to be back with something Friday. I'm on break and there's no excuse for me not to get back into the blogging groove while I've got the chance!

We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas or a very lovely few days off if you don't celebrate. Snuggle in with some cocoa (spiked, if you like!), a furry friend, and your knitting and I'll catch up with you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!