Friday, May 9, 2014

Ah Ah Ah Ah!

(That's my Count von Count laugh)

Oh boy, do I have a full post for you today! It was Wednesday's post, but then I walked away for a moment and suddenly it was Friday. I think you'll figure out what happened as you read on. :) First of all, thank you so much for your reassuring and encouraging comments on my sweater post a couple weeks ago. I decided to give it another shot, but wasn't feeling it, so I'll block it again and cross my fingers.

I'm taking part in two knit-alongs this month, which means lots more sweaters. :) How many more, you might ask? Well, let's count (ah ah ah)!

I've got this little cotton number. A sweater for my sweetie for an informal Knitting for Him Along on Instagram.


But his birthday is this month and it's a big one, so maybe he deserves two sweaters. This cabled beauty is going to be a rough one, but a stunner.


And then there's this mint thing that's just sitting for now, but I'll get back to it in a couple weeks.


Oh yes, and this one:


An Old Navy sweater being reincarnated as a cute Baby Cocktails cardigan. This one deserves much more attention than it's getting. I'm knitting along with a couple friends as one teaches and the other takes a class on it. :) It's been a lot of fun!

Wait just a second....I think there's...yep! One more:


Very Shannon's summer Tops, Tanks, and Tees KAL started Wednesday and I can't pass that up! I'm knitting Icarus in some cotton I've had for years. I held off on starting for a day or two. I want to finish John's white sweater by the end of the month, so I had some benchmarks to hit before starting a new sweater.

Thank goodness summer starts next week! You know what else starts next week? The 5th Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week! I've been working on my posts. I have to send my computer off to get it fixed next week, so I'm scheduling everything. :P I imagine I'll get a lot of knitting on these sweaters done without my computer to distract me. :) Though there is the tablet....

What are you working on? Did you see how quickly I went from "Finish All The Things" to "Start a Million More Things"? Are you doing better than I am?

2 comments:

  1. I think you would really enjoy NaKniSweMo ....runs at the same time as NaNoWriMo ....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I would! Unfortunately, that tends to be a busy time of year for me, but maybe I'll give it a shot this year. After I see how all these go. :S

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!