Friday, May 2, 2014

Winners!

Again, thank you all so much for knitting or crocheting along with me. I had a lot of fun and I hope you all did too! Check out all these great projects you were all working on. I have drawn three names using a random number generator and they are *drumroll*:

2. Kate
3. Ann

Congratulations! I will be in touch about the prizes. Please thank our generous sponsors yet again! This wouldn't have been as fun without their participation and talents.




I have finished things but have no photos of those finished things. Next week is the last week of classes, so I'm in grading panic mode and haven't had much time to spend on the blog stuff in general, so I'll get to your posts, comments, etc. soon! There has been knitting! Next week should allow plenty of time for the sharing of the knitting. :)

Have a great weekend! Go cast on something new and fun. You deserve it. ;)

4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I love to hear what's on your mind!